• Carrying out mechanical and electrical work for service and maintenance.
• The manufacture of parts by means of machining.
• Welding of structures and parts.
• Recording all work on work orders and weekly statements.
• Putting machines into operation at locations in the Netherlands and abroad.
• You have at least 2 years of work experience, gained within, preferably, a machine building company.
• You have MBO working and thinking level.
• You can read drawings.
• You master the Dutch, German and English language in word and writing.
• You work independently and are accurate.
• You have good communication skills.
• You are in possession of a VCA certificate.
• You can weld TIG (is a pre).
• You have basic knowledge of electro or you have the willingness to take courses to expand your knowledge.
For more information please contact us!