FlowerLine - bouquets
FlowerLine – bouquets
FlowerLine is the name for our flower processing line, which, depending on the version, is suitable for both growers and bouquet processors.
The FlowerLine is a belt conveyor consisting of a flat belt and a roof belt. The total width of both belts is 800 mm. The machine can be supplied in any desired length. Flowers with a length of up to 130 cm can be laid in. The processed products have a length of 25–115 cm after cutting (and optional defoliation).
The standard division of the roof belt is a section of 60 mm followed by a section of 80 mm. This allows the processing of both small and big bunches.
The FlowerLine can be executed with the following processing options:
- Cutting blade with counter blade.
- Double defoliator with frequency regulator.
- One or two elastic binders.
- The speed of the machine is infinitely adjustable from 750 – 3600 bunches / hour.
The machine is computer controlled and the operation is done via a touchscreen.
The basis of the machine for bouquets is the same as the version for growers. The difference lies in the processing, where in addition to the standard version you can choose:
- A sleeve section after the processing section
- After the sleeve section, one or two more binders can be placed to fix the sleeve to the bouquet.
- You can choose a special roofing tape with conical compartments with fingers for making cross-stem bouquets.
- In addition, a screen per lay-up location and software for forming mixed bouquets can be chosen.
- Every employee puts in one or two flowers. Bouquets up to 24 stems can be formed.
- Bouquet length adjustable from 30 – 115 cm.
- Add manual or automatic flower food to the bunches.
- Automatic sticker or barcode label.
- At the end of the bouquet line, a collecting belt can be placed to collect the bouquets.
- Sleeving standards can be supplied with the sleeve section.
- Tables can be supplied with the lay in section.