FlowerLine is the name for our flower processing line, which, depending on the version, is suitable for both growers and bouquet processors.
The FlowerLine is a belt conveyor consisting of a flat belt and a roof belt. The total width of both belts is 800 mm. The machine can be supplied in any desired length. Flowers with a length of up to 130 cm can be laid in. The processed products have a length of 25–115 cm after cutting (and optional defoliation).
The standard division of the roof belt is a section of 60 mm followed by a section of 80 mm. This allows the processing of both small and big bunches.
The FlowerLine can be executed with the following processing options:
- Cutting blade with counter blade.
- Double defoliator with frequency regulator.
- One or two elastic binders.
- The speed of the machine is infinitely adjustable from 750 – 3600 bunches / hour.
The machine is computer controlled and the operation is done via a touchscreen.
- Add manual or automatic flower food to the bunches.
- Automatic sticker or barcode label.
- At the end of the bouquet line, a collecting belt can be placed to collect the bouquets.
- Sleeving standards can be supplied with the sleeve section.
- Tables can be supplied with the lay in section.